Kids Lice Repellent
It is ideal to avoid infection in areas infested with lices and/or to avoid reinfection after pediculicide treatment.
- Butilacetilaminopropionato de etilo 20% p/p
- Etanol (denat. Bítrex) 79.25% p/p
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyc Iohexene carboxaldehyde
Format: 125 ml spray bottle.
Directions for use and recommendations: Before using this product, read the instructions on the leaflet inside:
- Check that no lice are present. Use a fine tooth comb from root to tip of hair.
- After checking that no lices are present, untangle hair carefully and spray KIDS REPELLENT carefully on the dry hair until it is uniformly damp.
- Let hair dry naturally.
- 4-6 hours after application of the product, wash the hair with the normal shampoo, rinsing carefully, and let the hair dry naturally. Do not use a hair drier.
- Repeat the application after 4 days. If symptoms persist, continue the same pattern of application.
All the products of Control de Peso
Do you have a project
you would you like to develop?