The management at KOROTT a company specialising in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products such as oral solid dosage forms, food supplements, cosmetics, cotton derivatives, biocidals and manufacturing and import of healthcare products, has decided to promote and disseminate a Quality Policy at all company levels in order to guide us in achieving the following goals:
- To guarantee ongoing improvements on the services provided, by not only meeting the specifications demanded by our customers, in addition to any statutory and/ or legal requirements applicable to each product, but also those dictated by the implemented management systems.
- To ensure that our customers perceive and appreciate our ongoing improvements by maintaining a regular, personal communication with them.
- To achieve high levels of food safety in all our products.
- To offer products that meet our customer's highest expectations.
- To guarantee quality and good service to our customers, while maintaining the balance between development and the environment.
- To ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of all information processed by the company.
- Ensure and take the necessary measures to guarantee the suitability for animal consumption of a feed.
KOROTT. It has the following Standards, Certificates, Licenses and Authorizations:
- International Food Standard IFS.
- IFS Household and Personal Care Standard (IFS HPC).
- GMP Food - Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice of medicines with the authorization number 4.200-E.
- Previous Sanitary License of operation of Installation of Sanitary Products for manufacturing and importing with license number 5381-PS.
- Environmental Management System (UNE EN ISO 14001 standard).
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Certificate of compliance to the Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetic products.
- Authorization of installation activities of: Pesticides for use in Personal Hygiene with authorization number 6579PL.
- Manufacture of compound feed with additives and premixes, except those containing coccidiostatics and histomonostats with identification number ESP 03009003-F.
Korott has the certification of ISO14001 whose purpose is to have a frame of reference to protect the environment in the organization.
Korott is certified by the IFS HPC standard in its Cosmetics Products manufacturing plant. The IFS HPC standard is a quality and safety certification system developed and endorsed by German, French and Italian dealer associations for companies manufacturing or packaging personal care products, household products and intended for food packaging in home.
Korott is certified by the GMP standard, a standard based on the principles of food hygiene and HACCP.
Korott is certified by the IFS Food standard , which focuses on food safety and quality of processed products.
Obtaining this certificate is the result of all the work done to provide quality products to its consumers through a production system and rigorous food safety.
Therefore, the company's management accepts the challenge to:
KOROTT's management hereby assumes the commitment of maintaining and disseminating its contents throughout its entire organisation and all its stakeholders.
Do you have a project
you would you like to develop?